Prototype Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Prototype Roleplay Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lambda man

Lambda man

Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse.   Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:41 am

Now this day I was waiting on the server for hours....I was trying to help get the population up.
So when me and macbacon go to the slums and later leave....This MPF unit stops us, now....later we get into an argue ment about /me attempts, he wanted to just say /me fires at the man and right after shoots me in the leg..I argue and when im typeing he beats me unconsious.
Later when im in detainment I wake...NOT tied, same with bacon. He takes me to interigation, then he trys to "attempts to grab my hair and knock me out using the table, if able to he would tie me" Huh, trying tieing when you knowck me out before without /me's. So I try to counter it by kicking him into the wall and taking his side arm. but he says no and I laugh OOC and he gets so angry....he pulls his gun and shoots me in the face....Woah, how did this guy get to becom a 04 MPF unit? maybe a favorable friend of an admin? maybe....this is extremely dissapointing, and I will be waiting for macbacon to post the Logs as well...
Back to top Go down
Macbacon
Admin
Macbacon

PostSubject: Re: Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse.   Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:40 am

Got any Pictures, Logs, Videos anything?
Back to top Go down
https://prototyperp.rpg-board.net
Lambda man

Lambda man

PostSubject: Mac's Logs   Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:47 am

I wanted you to post logs, cause you have the logs showing his weapon fireing and me dieing. Regular logs dont show it.
Back to top Go down
summoner31st

PostSubject: Re: Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse.   Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:22 pm

No logs, sadly, but bizerco can say what happened as a witness, I shot him in stomach with no /attepmpt, as he was unarmed, then I take him to nexus into intergarration room, I then do a /me attempts to grabs the mans hair and slam his face onto the desk, tieing him up, I got, like, 67 I think or something, then he does /me attempts to kick him back and take his pistol out of his holster, though It is strapped and he has to fearrp, and pain rp, he just got shot in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lambda man

Lambda man

PostSubject: Re: Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse.   Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 pm

If I were shot in the stomach they would take me to a med bay of some sort. I would not be alive..and my fear is for my life and i saw that if I was not tied and a low rank MPF was trying to hurt me with useing his hands....it was a good opportunity
Back to top Go down
summoner31st

PostSubject: Re: Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse.   Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:46 am

True, but you were still hit in the stomach, you also doubled emote, you did /me attempts to kick him AND take the weapon out of his holster.
Back to top Go down
Lambda man

Lambda man

PostSubject: Re: Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse.   Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:58 am

Ok forget this post, Im just going to say we are both wrong and you over reacted by shooting me....All over? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse.   Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse. EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:40 am

All Over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse.   Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse. Empty

Back to top Go down

Summoner31st's rage and MPF weapon abuse.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prototype Roleplay Community :: Half-life 2 Roleplay :: Report Rulebreaking/Abuse-
Jump to: