Prototype Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Prototype Roleplay Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MPF Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macbacon
Admin
Macbacon

MPF Application Format Empty
PostSubject: MPF Application Format   MPF Application Format EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 am

Steam name:

Steam ID:

How long have you been with the community?

Have you had past experience as a M.P.F before?

Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?

Character Backstory:

These are some codes and terms you will be using on a daily basis. Please fill them out:

Anti-citizen:
Inject:
Malignant:
Administer:
Breach:
Stabilize:
Amputate:

RolePlay examples:
Here is one of the most important parts of the application. In being accepted into the MPF, you will be required to be in a seemingly "Upper class" form of RolePlay, which will require you to have elaborate and descriptive /me's and /it's. Here is where you will prove your RolePlaying experience based on these three scenarios:

Scenario one: (Passive) You are at the ration terminal along with another recruit. Citizens come and go at a steady interval with little to report on. *Please provide at least 10 /me?s for both recruits.

Scenario two: You are the sole recruit in stasis and a citizen applies his Citizen Identification Digits. Upon reading the citizen?s data you realize his record states, "Search on sight." How will you react to the situation? *Please provide at least 10 /me's for each character.

Scenario three: You are now at the rank of 04, you are on a standard patrol of a Union authorized zone when you come under fire from an unknown source. You have to react quickly and any false move could mean life or death. *Please provide at least 10 /me's and 10 /it's.

By filling out this application, you understand and agree that upon acceptance of your application, you will be placed at the rank of Recruit. The role of the recruit is to remain inside the Nexus at all times unless told to leave by an OfC+.
Back to top Go down
https://prototyperp.rpg-board.net

MPF Application Format
Page 1 of 1