Prototype Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Prototype Roleplay Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resistance Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macbacon
Admin
Macbacon

Resistance Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Resistance Application Format   Resistance Application Format EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:04 am

Quote :
Steam name:

Steam ID:

How long have you been with the community?

Have you had past experience as a R.F before?

Why do you want to join the Resistance Force?

Character Backstory:(At Least 4 Paragraphs)

RolePlay examples:
Here is one of the most important parts of the application. In being accepted into the Resistance, you will be required to be in a seemingly "Upper class" form of RolePlay, which will require you to have elaborate and descriptive /me's and /it's. Here is where you will prove your RolePlaying experience based on these three scenarios:

Scenario one: (Passive) You are a recruit soldier, you are about to get to shooting pratice, how will do this in roleplay action? 6 - 10 /me's at least for each cha

Scenario two: You are the sole recruit in the base there is a citizen at the gate, what will you do to see if he can get trusted? 6 - 10 /me's at least for each char

Scenario three: You are now at the Private rank patrolling the slums, you and your friend are patrolling suddenly you hear a CP what do you do? 10 /me's For Each Char
Back to top Go down
https://prototyperp.rpg-board.net

Resistance Application Format
Page 1 of 1