Prototype Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Prototype Roleplay Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application.

Go down 
+2
Lambda man
Tuvia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuvia

Tuvia

[Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application.   [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:06 am

Steam name: LR•Tuvia•

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26812711

How long have you been with the community? For a few days now.

Have you had past experience as a M.P.F before? I've been a MPF for more then a year now on different server's such as: poZeidon.

Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force? To serve the Combine,Work for them and overwatch the City.

Character Backstory:
Tuvia was born in the year 1991 he grew up in Russia,In Moscow
When Tuvia reached the age of 9 his dad died in Combat during a Operation in Afghan.
Tuvia never had that many friends maybe six or seven that he realy liked,When he reached the age of 14 he met a Girl her name was Diana.
When she had her birthday tuvia got invited to it and had the time of his life..
Four years later Tuvia turned 18 and he finished his School with Great succes,he went in the Military just like his dad.
He was a Great Soldier and got soon promoted to Corporal,After two weeks he needed to go to the Colonel's office.
When Tuvia opened the Door and saluted the Colonel,The Colonel asked:''Sit Down Patriot,I've watched you the last few weeks and i'm not disapointed at all,You showed some good work out there and I'm going to place you in a Different part of the army: The Spetsnaz''.
Tuvia's eyes started to shine and he was filled with honor.
After days he was send to a mission in Brasil,he needed to take out a High Mafia boss in there, He and his man never asked annything and just did the job.They killed the mafia boss and returned with great succes.

The day of the portal storms were there,Tuvia and his squad did all they could do.
Tuvia left his base,Got to his wife that he met 5 years ago and said goodbye to his family.
The Combine had control over the world...Everything changed,Big Metal Cities everywhere.
Tuvia and his wife were send to City 17 in Oekraine,When they got there a giant sign with a old man said: Welcome. Welcome to City 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of City 17 that I elected to establish my administration here, in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I have been proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to City 17. It's safer here.

When the 7 hour war begon, Tuvia Patriot and his wife moved to City 17, And started a new life there. When the Combine ruled the world
everything changed. Everyday you heard new Helicopters Flying over the City, And every day new citizen's arrived in City 17.
Tuvia became loyal to the Combine/Universal Union, He did little things like Cleaning floors or Reporting Un-Civilised behaviour. One rainy night, a group of 4 Rebel's stormed into his and his wife's house. They throwed Tuvia against the wall and shot his Wife infront of his eyes. The Rebel that seemed to be there leader said: '' This is what you get, If you work together with the Combine''. Tuvia became a Serious Person, And his love for many Things was gone. He never became that loyal to the Combine as the time after his wife was killed. He reported Many Un-Civilised behaviour and Got little rewards for that.He got transfered to City 45 and Tuvia Applied for the CCA and he is going to work for the Combine to overwatch the City and serve the Combine.

These are some codes and terms you will be using on a daily basis. Please fill them out:

Anti-citizen: A Un-Civilised Citizen reported, A high Level of Un-Civilised behaviour.
Inject: Breach, Shoot the lock,Move inside.
Malignant: The meaning of the word is bad..
Administer: Report,Apply.
Breach: Engage into that Building/Appartement/Place.
Stabilize: get order into the City,Everybody needs to return into there Appartement.
Amputate: Execution,Execute that person most of the time in the head with one bullet.

RolePlay examples:
Here is one of the most important parts of the application. In being accepted into the MPF, you will be required to be in a seemingly "Upper class" form of RolePlay, which will require you to have elaborate and descriptive /me's and /it's. Here is where you will prove your RolePlaying experience based on these three scenarios:

Scenario one: (Passive) You are at the ration terminal along with another recruit. Citizens come and go at a steady interval with little to report on. *Please provide at least 10 /me?s for both recruits.

**MPF-RCT.11223 looks over the line with Citizens
**MPF-RCT.22334 All citizen move it..
**MPF-RCT.11223 says: Citizen, Apply.
[Black hair,Brown eyes..] says: Jack vinova,CID 14785
**MPF-RCT.11223 get's his datapad and checks the citizen's data.
**MPF-RCT.11223 says: Alright get your ration and move along.
[Black hair,Brown eyes...] Takes his ration and walks away.
**MPF-RCT.22334 says: Citizen, Apply
[Brown hair,Blue eyes...] says: Dmitri petevich CID 54689
**MPF-RCT.22334 get's his datapad and checks the citizen's data
**MPF-RCT.22334 radio's in: Got a level one Citizen, over.
**MPF-EpU-NOVA radio's in: Copy that, two unit's sended to your position to pick him up.
**MPF-RCT.22334 says: Citizen, Step back and get out of the line, And face the wall.
**MPF-RCT.11223 sees the two MPF unit's picking the level one Citizen up.
**MPF-RCT.22334 says: Next, Citizen apply...

Scenario two: You are the sole recruit in stasis and a citizen applies his Citizen Identification Digits. Upon reading the citizen?s data you realize his record states, "Search on sight." How will you react to the situation? *Please provide at least 10 /me's for each character.

**MPF-RCT.11223 checks Citizen's data
**MPF-RCT.11223 looks over his Reported data and sees he is Searched by MPF Officers
**MPF-RCT.11223 says: Citizen,Face the wall now.
Jack Damniov faces the wall
**MPF-RCT.11223 says: Don't move!
**MPF-RCT.11223 radio's in: Got a Anti-Citizen reported, Need Assistance.
** Dispatch: Two Officer's sended to your position.
**MPF-RCT.11223 attempts to tie the citizen
[LOOC]MPF-RCT.11223: Resist?
Jack Damniov does not resist
**MPF-RCT.11223 ties the citizen up.
**MPF-OfC-APEX.11253 grabs the Citizen and drags him to detainment
**MPF-OfC-APEX.47963 Follows the OfC and looks over the Citizen

Scenario three: You are now at the rank of 04, you are on a standard patrol of a Union authorized zone when you come under fire from an unknown source. You have to react quickly and any false move could mean life or death. *Please provide at least 10 /me's and 10 /it's.

**MPF-04-UNION.11223 get's cover behind the wall
**MPF-04-UNION.11223 grabs his 9MM pistol and reloads it
**MPF-04-UNION.11223 radio's in: Eleven-ninety-nine Officer needs assistance,Under heavy fire!
**MPF-04-UNION.11223 Looks behind the wall and fires two times on the Figures
**MPF-04-UNION.11223 radio's in: Overwatch Advice! Heavy Resistance Reported!
**Dispatch four Overwatch Units sended to your Posistion
**MPF-04-UNION.11223 looks behind the wall shoot's his whole mag and switches from cover.
**OTA-ELITE.11223 Fires his pulse rifle and shot the Figures down
**OTA-ELITE.44669 looks over the dead body's and radio's in: Area Cleared,Suspects down, Over.
**Dispatch Copy that,Clean up the Area.
**MPF-04-UNION.11223 get's up
**MPF-04-UNION.11223 Grabs a dead body and throws it over his shoulder, walks away with a dead body on his right shoulder along with the 4 other OTA units.
**MPF-04-UNION.11223 radio's in: Area Cleaned,Everything is stabilized.

By filling out this application, you understand and agree that upon acceptance of your application, you will be placed at the rank of Recruit. The role of the recruit is to remain inside the Nexus at all times unless told to leave by an OfC+: I understand that.

Last edited by Tuvia on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lambda man

Lambda man

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application.   [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 am

+SUPPORT! This man is a great RP player, and clearly understands the gamemode. I am willing to support this player's Application.
Back to top Go down
summoner31st

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application.   [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 am

I undersand mother fucker (jk) I know of PoZiedon, I rp'ed there, they are very good, and there rp quality is fucking brilliant, however, make your backstory bigger, and do it about your childhood too please, so for now it is a Pending until you do 3 paragraphs on your backstory.
Back to top Go down
xxarthasxx777

xxarthasxx777

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application.   [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:57 am

Great overall im with Lambada man on this [color=green]+ support[/color+ support]
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application.   [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:26 am

summoner31st wrote:
I undersand mother fucker (jk) I know of PoZiedon, I rp'ed there, they are very good, and there rp quality is fucking brilliant, however, make your backstory bigger, and do it about your childhood too please, so for now it is a Pending until you do 3 paragraphs on your backstory.

It is not pending at all.... I love this application and will decide on it later today. Good job on your app.
Back to top Go down
summoner31st

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application.   [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:35 am

Now it is a [b][u][i]+SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
Macbacon
Admin
Macbacon

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application.   [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application. EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Great Application. The best i have seen in long time, now i'll be seeing you in the nexus welcome.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://prototyperp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application.   [Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Tuvia's CCA Application.
Page 1 of 1