Prototype Roleplay Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of the Prototype Roleplay Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

malaghai's CP application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
malaghai

malaghai's CP application Empty
PostSubject: malaghai's CP application   malaghai's CP application EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Steam name:malaghai290

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:42909198

How long have you been with the community?A few minutes.

Have you had past experience as a M.P.F before?Some.

Why do you want to join the Metropolice Force?I want to keep the city clean of anti-citizens and to assure peace for civilized society.

Character Backstory: John was born in 1972 in Chicago. Ever since he was a kid, he wanted to be a police officer.
He already show'd his enthusiasm to become a defender of the law when he applied to be the school's hallway warden. His father, who was a police officer, was proud of him, but his mother didn't want John to be a cop. She thought the job was too dangerous.

After school John went to high school and continued to pursue his dream of becoming a police officer. But during his last year in high school he got some terrible news: His father had died on duty.
After that John spent a week, mourning for his father, not even going to school. After the funeral John and his mother moved to St. Louis.

After John graduted from high school he went to college to study law, and applied for the vigilante training. A few years later he went in to the army. After that, he finally went to join the force... but he was turned down. His grades were good and being a vigilante gave a good first impression, but there were just no need for more officers. John's dreams crushed, he cursed the world. Two days later came the Seven Hour War. When the first Combine forces came they started to kill everyone and destroy everything they saw. John, scared down to the bone, ran. He managed to hide from the Combine for 5 months. When they found him they took him to a relocation camp. He wasn't there very long and was taken to city 18. He dosen't really like the Combine, but joining the CPs is his new goal.

These are some codes and terms you will be using on a daily basis. Please fill them out:

Anti-citizen:A person who is a danger to the CPs and civilized society, a person acting rebelliously.
Inject:To forcefully enter an area, used interchangeably with breach
Malignant:Riotus/rebellious activites.
Administer:To administer a beating
Breach:To forcefully enter an area, used interchangeably with inject
Stabilize:
Amputate:Execute quickly and effectively

RolePlay examples:
Here is one of the most important parts of the application. In being accepted into the MPF, you will be required to be in a seemingly "Upper class" form of RolePlay, which will require you to have elaborate and descriptive /me's and /it's. Here is where you will prove your RolePlaying experience based on these three scenarios:

Scenario one: (Passive) You are at the ration terminal along with another recruit. Citizens come and go at a steady interval with little to report on. *Please provide at least 10 /me?s for both recruits. ::
/me stands at the ration terminal.
CP1 (me) says: Next!
/it Citizen walks to the terminal.
CP1 says:Apply!
Citizen says: John Maxfield, 12345
/me adds citizen information on data pad.
/me hands the rations to the citizen
/it citizen takes the rations
CP1 says: Move along.
/it citizen walks away.
CP2 radios:Im coming to terminal now, you come out side.
CP1 radios: Copy.
/me walks out side the terminal to keep an eye on the citizens
/it CP2 walks to the terminal

Scenario two: You are the sole recruit in stasis and a citizen applies his Citizen Identification Digits. Upon reading the citizen?s data you realize his record states, "Search on sight." How will you react to the situation? *Please provide at least 10 /me's for each character.:::
/me flicks on stunstick.
CP1 says: Citizen! Hold it!
Citizen says:What?
CP1 says: Wall! Now!
/me indicates the wall with the stunstick.
/it citizen walks to the wall.
/me attempts to tie the citizen.
OOC: Resist?
/it citizen dosen't resist.
/me ties the man.
CP1 says: Apply!
citizen says: Michael Jackson, 13254.
/me pats the man down.
CP1 says: Cleaned!
/Unties the man.
CP1 says: Alright, you can go.
/it citizen walks away.

Scenario three: You are now at the rank of 04, you are on a standard patrol of a Union authorized zone when you come under fire from an unknown source. You have to react quickly and any false move could mean life or death. *Please provide at least 10 /me's and 10 /it's. :::
/it bullets fly towards CP1
/me jumps behind a vending machine and takes out his pistol.
CP1 radios: 11-99 at Plaza!
CP2 radios: Copy, on my way!
CP3 radios: Copy.
/me looks around for the source of bullets.
/it a bullets hits CP1 on the shoulder.
/me quickly returns behind cover holding his injured arm.
/it shooting stops for a moment
/me jump out of cover and open fire at the source of the bullets.
/it the shooter takes cover
/it CP2 and CP3 arrive.
CP2 says: Are you ok?
CP1 says: Yes, but get that shooter.
/it CP3 starts shooting at the shooter
/it CP2 tries to flank the shooter.
/it the shooter tries to escape.
/me attempts to shoot the shooter
CP1 rolls 64
Shooter rolls 67
/it shooter gets away.
CP3 says: After him!
/it CP2 and CP3 run after the shooter
/me heads back toward Nexus for medical assistance

By filling out this application, you understand and agree that upon acceptance of your application, you will be placed at the rank of Recruit. The role of the recruit is to remain inside the Nexus at all times unless told to leave by an OfC+. Yes.
Back to top Go down

malaghai's CP application
Page 1 of 1